May 2017| ONUKA at Eurovision Song Contest Final 2017

ONUKA was invited to act in the Eurovision Song Contest Final in may 13th, 2017 in Kiev, Ukraine. To be honest I did not know the song of the band and also I did not know that ONUKA was the name of the band I thought that it was the name of the singer but I just cleared that doubt.

Even though I knew that they were playing on the Final after all the finalist of Eurovision, I decided to wait until the same 13th to listen to their songs, and let me tell you that I don't regret it. It was Amazing!!!

The band was born in 2013 and it's a electronic folk band according Wikipedia.



The main members of  the group are: Eugene Filatov and Nata Zhyzhchenko. Other group members are Daryna Sert (keyboardist and backing vocalist), Mariya Sorokina (percussionist) and Yevhen Yovenko (banduryst). The band's instrumentation includes electronic drums, trombones, French horns and the Ukrainian folk instruments bandura and sopilka

The songs play on the Eurovision Song Contest Final Interval act 2017 were:

  1. "Misto" 0:14
  2. "Around Me" 1:00
  3. "Other" 1:55,
  4. "Vidlik" 3:28
  5. "Untitled" 5:34
In may personal opinion the songs that I like are Other and Vidlik however, recently I listened to Vsesvit, a mix of sounds and voice that are pretty nice. I invite you to watch the videos I recorded on the rehearsal and listen more musis of this band. 





Publicar un comentario

0 Comentarios